Effective December 4th, our business hours will be 8 am to 4:30 pm
Monday thru Friday.
PLENISH OIL FOR SALE
We currently have Plenish (High Oleic Soybean) Oil for sale in the Jewell office.
One gallon is $13.50 and a 16-ounce bottle is $5.00.
This oil has 20% less saturated fat than commodity soybean oil and 0g Trans Fat
|Name||Notes||Basis Month||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cattle End Week Lower
- Fat cattle’s triple digit losses flipped the board to net red for the week’s move. Feb closed Friday down by $2.70, and was #$1.85 weaker wk/wk. Cash trade for the week was mostly $174-$175, UNCH to $1-2 weaker for the week. Feeder cattle prices were down by over 2% on...
- Hog Specs Leaned into Shorts Last Week
- The front month lean hog futures fell $0.17 to $1.37 lower across the front months. That limited the weekly move to a net $1.32 gain for Feb hogs. Feb hogs rounded out the month of Nov with a $3.40 loss for the month after an incredibly wide trading range from...
- Cotton Near Highs into Day Session
- Cotton prices are sitting near the top of the 60 point (Mar) overnight range with 13 to 39 point gains in early Monday market action. Cotton futures were down on Friday with front month losses of 24 to 64 points. The March contract was down 157 points for the week....
- Wheat At Highs into Monday’s Day Trade
- Wheat prices are sitting fractionally to 6 cents in the black to start your Monday, keeping the SRW contracts at their overnight highs. The last trade day of the week ended with wheat in the black. Chicago prices ended 4 ¼ to 6 ¾ cents higher on Friday, with a...
- Weak Start for Corn Market
- Corn prices are starting off the week with a penny loss across the active contracts. Futures are off their overnight lows into the day trade – March saw a 5c range from -4 ¾ to +¼ cents. Corn ended Friday with 1 ½ to 2 cent gains, leaving the March...
- Soybeans Gap Lower into New Week
- Early Monday soybean trading has prices 5 ¾ to 9 ¾ cents in the red. Jan prices gapped lower to start the new week. Soymeal futures are trading mostly red with $1.20 losses, while soy oil is 5 points weaker. There were still zero deliveries against December meal or bean...